Dog Agility Competition & Games
Agility is a dog competition open to all healthy and physically fit dogs. The aim of agility is for dogs to negotiate different obstacles in a set order and within a set time. It is an educational and sporting activity intended to assess and enhance the dog’s intelligence, and to improve its integration into society. It requires a good rapport between dog and handler, leading to a perfect mutual understanding. Competitors must therefore be familiar with elementary training and basic obedience. This year, the winner will receive a “Trophy of Honor”
Rules and Regulations
- The score recording will count from dog ability to do activity in a set order and within a set time.
- If there are any “Faults”, the judge will add 5 or 10 seconds extra time
- If the dog can’t pass through the obstacle, the connection point, or plastic zig-zag will be faulted, the judges will raise their two hand up and add 10 seconds extra time
- If the dog fails in jumping across barricade, a handler who touches the dog, or an obstacle will be counted as “fault”,The committee will raise 1 hand and add 5 seconds extra time
- If the total faults are the same, the fastest dog will be ranked first
- A handler who gains an advantage by helping dog while competing will be faulted, The committee will add 5 second extra time
- If a handler cannot control their dog while competing, the committee will give an appropriate punishment.
- Do not allow a handler to scold, snatch or violate the dog
- The committee reserves the right to give penalty to a handler who does not follow their advice.
- If the dog is defecating or urinating while competing in the field, the dog will be immediately disqualified
- If the dog cannot jump or play with the obstacle, it has to pass to the next obstacle.
Dog Agility Trophy
Agility Fun Game
- Thursday 4 July 2019 Time 10.00am. – 08.00pm.
- Friday 5 July 2019 Time 10.00am. – 03.30pm.
Dog Agility Competition
- Sunday 7 July 2019 Time 04.30pm. – 06.30pm.
Playground Zone, Hall 5-6 IMPACT Muang Thong Thani
Organization: The Ultimate Dog Club (UDC)
Dog Agility Competition 300 Baht
Facebook Ultimate Dogs Club
086-784-5333 / 089-677-3455 / 02-914-5354