Thailand International Dog Show – the largest and only dedicated dog care exhibition in ASEAN, takes up over 10,000 square meters of exhibition space at Hall 9 and Hall 10. Over 200 local and international exhibitors will be showcasing the latest dog care products, food, and services to over 200,000 trade buyers, dog owners and dogs.
Thailand International Dog Show offers you an excellent marketing platform to tap into the growing dog care market of Thailand and the surrounding ASEAN region. This is the most cost effective platform for you to promote your dog care products and services to trade buyers and at the same time to receive direct market feedback from dog lovers and even the dogs on your products and services.
Be a part of Thailand International Dog show – your gateway into one of the biggest dog care market in ASEAN. Contact us now, to find out more. The 19th Edition of SmartHeart presents Thailand International Dog Show 2020
- Thailand is amongst the world’s top 10 countries with the highest pet dog population. It is estimated that in 2018, there were over 10.8 million pet dogs in Thailand.
- The dog care market is the biggest and most dynamic segment of Thailand’s pet care industry, and the biggest in ASEAN. Thailand’s dog care products and services continue to grow between 10% to 15% per year. The market was worth over 22 billion Thai baht in 2018.
- Service sectors such as hospital and clinic, grooming and spa, obedience schools, pet hotels, and funeral services, are worth about 7 billion Thai baht.
- Pet care and accessory products such as clothes, toys and accessories are worth 5 billion Thai baht.
- The dog food sector alone accounts for 10 billion baht.
- Smaller households and an aging population are leading more people to consider their dogs as part of their family.