Come to your MAMA Award
SmartHeart presents Thailand International Dog Show 2019
4 – 7 July 2019
At Hall 5-6 IMPACT MUANGTHONG THANI
Dog run to find their mother, fun activity that building relationship between owner and dog.
- Thursday 4 Jul.19 from 04.00pm. – 06.30pm. Onward at Activity Zone
- Friday 5 Jul.19 from 04.30pm. – 06.30pm. Onward at Playground Zone
- Saturday 6 Jul.19 from 05.00pm. – 07.30pm. Onward at Activity Zone
- Sunday 7 Jul.19 from 02.30pm. – 04.30pm. Onward at Playground Zone
Coin for winner dog that participate activity for each round per day
Champ of the Champ Trophy (Sunday 7 July 2019 Time 02.30pm. – 04.30pm.)
Activity Zone and Playground Zone Hall 5 – 6, IMPACT Muang Thong Thani
- 1 Dog per 1 Application
- The applicant must fill out the information clearly and completely.
- The applicant must register at least 30 minutes before the competition starts.
- The application for this competition is free
- The winner of each day will receive a reward from the organizer.
- For more information, please call 02-833-5329.
- The Dog that participate “Come To Your MAMA” Activity, the owner should be careful and take care of your dog closely. The organizer will not be responsible in any case of damage and injury that may occur.
Rules & Regulations
- Dog owner is allowed to use dog toys or snacks to draw attention of the dog and guide the dog to run to the owner.
- The dog that runs to the owner first will be the winner of each round. (Competition will be divided into qualifying round and final round)
- If entering the finish line but running to the other owner or cannot find the right owner, the dog will be disqualified.
- The owner is now allowed to enter the competition ground but can stand at the designated area only.
- The owner is not allowed to let her arms, legs, or any part of the body get into the competition ground.
- The decision of the committee to be counted as “Final”.
Remark: The winner of each day are eligible to enter the “Final Round” on Sunday.
“Come To Your MAMA Award” will be granted to “Champ of the Champ” right after the competition.